Mazdaklub WEB   |    Mazdaklub FACEBOOK

28.01.2006 17.15h tragic day not only for Poland

Slovak language too strange for you? Contact us here in English :-)

28.01.2006 17.15h tragic day not only for Poland

Poslaťod shady » Uto Jan 31, 2006 12:14 pm

28.01.2006 17.15h at this time in Katowice has place a big tragedy. :cry :cry :cry
(sorry for my english)
.:mazdaspeed.pl:. hello from Poland...maybe i shouldn`t saying that after last actions of some people from mazdaspeed, sorry ...
shady
Čitateľ

Poslaťod majki » Uto Jan 31, 2006 12:51 pm

shady píše:28.01.2006 17.15h at this time in Katowice has place a big tragedy. :cry :cry :cry
(sorry for my english)

It's very sad tragedy, I saw it when I was watching Ski jumping because of our Jakub Janda. And I was there, in Chorzow Fairground year agoso big hall, so many people...very bad tragedy :cry :cry ...
Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino
Obrázok užívateľa
majki
Administrator VIP 2009
Administrator VIP 2009

Znalosť automobilov: 6. Bežne si robím drobné opravy a úpravy na aute, automechanika potrebujem výnimočne.

Poslaťod Yenix » Uto Jan 31, 2006 12:56 pm

I also feel very sorry for the things that happened in your country... :cry
Why does Winamp whip the Llama's ass? :nevim
Obrázok užívateľa
Yenix
Komunikátor

Poslaťod shady » Uto Jan 31, 2006 3:53 pm

thanks guys in name of all polish people, but there has died not only poles, but also poeple from other countrys :cry
this things remind us that bad things can happen everywhere :cry
.:mazdaspeed.pl:. hello from Poland...maybe i shouldn`t saying that after last actions of some people from mazdaspeed, sorry ...
shady
Čitateľ

Poslaťod tgala » Uto Jan 31, 2006 6:52 pm

Yes, also two from Slovakia :cry
Mazda 6 2,0i
Obrázok užívateľa
tgala
VIP 2008

Poslaťod Bootleg » Uto Jan 31, 2006 7:01 pm

Let's shut down our engines and still quiet for one minute for victims of this tragedy.
Bootleg
NadMazďák

Poslaťod ma(ZDA)rtin » Uto Jan 31, 2006 8:44 pm

tgala píše:Yes, also two from Slovakia :cry

And three from Czech Republic :(
Auta s šikmýma očima:
Mazda CX-7, 2,3 DISI Turbo, 2008
Mazda 6 GY, 2,0i, AT, 2004 - bohužel už ne
Mazda 626 GW, 2,0i, 1998 - bohužel už ne
Hyundai (E)lantra, 1,5i, 1994 - bohužel už ne
Obrázok užívateľa
ma(ZDA)rtin
VIP 2007

Znalosť automobilov: 4. Viem ako funguje motor, viem aké sú základné a dôležité časti auta a ako principiálne fungujú.

Poslaťod Black » Uto Jan 31, 2006 8:49 pm

ma(ZDA)rtin píše:
tgala píše:Yes, also two from Slovakia :cry

And three from Czech Republic :(
Two from Brno :cry .
Jedna Mazda nestačí :-)

www.cx7.cz
Obrázok užívateľa
Black
NadMazďák

Znalosť automobilov: 6. Bežne si robím drobné opravy a úpravy na aute, automechanika potrebujem výnimočne.

Poslaťod Hosť » Uto Jan 31, 2006 10:18 pm

Steve píše:Let's shut down our engines and still quiet for one minute for victims of this tragedy.

that`s a good idea, so maybe tomorrow we can do this too, because tomorrow is the last day of the national mourning.
Hosť

Poslaťod shady » Uto Jan 31, 2006 10:22 pm

Anonymous píše:
Steve píše:Let's shut down our engines and still quiet for one minute for victims of this tragedy.

that`s a good idea, so maybe tomorrow we can do this too, because tomorrow is the last day of the national mourning.

that was me
shady
Čitateľ

Poslaťod bibop » Str Feb 08, 2006 9:22 pm

I am sorry, but what heppened there? :shock
bibop
Obrázok užívateľa
bibop
VIP 2005

Poslaťod Bootleg » Str Feb 08, 2006 9:58 pm

Shady: You are not responsible for other Mazdaspeed members' behaviour.. I visited your chat room few days ago and somebody there wasn't satisfied with my visit.. But what can we do.. nothing..
Bootleg
NadMazďák

Poslaťod shady » Štv Feb 09, 2006 1:21 pm

bibop píše:I am sorry, but what heppened there? :shock

the roof of building trade center has fall down on people inside
shady
Čitateľ

Poslaťod shady » Štv Feb 09, 2006 1:44 pm

Steve píše:Shady: You are not responsible for other Mazdaspeed members' behaviour.. I visited your chat room few days ago and somebody there wasn't satisfied with my visit.. But what can we do.. nothing..

that is veeeery sad what you are writing :( and i don`t understand people like this person "somebody there wasn't satisfied with my visit" they are strange :twist: and hmmm :stour , some pretentions maybe are because they are thinking that people from this chat room think only about theyselfs ,don`t think about us poles in topic emm2006-distance, but i know that not everybody, for ex. you and majki firstable want good fun and want to meet new people who too have mazda:) , i`m sorry for this people who are unkind for you, and thanks for that you are not like them :tlesk: can you give me a link for this site where this person write something to you??
shady
Čitateľ

Poslaťod majki » Str Feb 15, 2006 2:08 pm

shady píše:
Steve píše:Shady: You are not responsible for other Mazdaspeed members' behaviour.. I visited your chat room few days ago and somebody there wasn't satisfied with my visit.. But what can we do.. nothing..

that is veeeery sad what you are writing :( and i don`t understand people like this person "somebody there wasn't satisfied with my visit" they are strange :twist: and hmmm :stour , some pretentions maybe are because they are thinking that people from this chat room think only about theyselfs ,don`t think about us poles in topic emm2006-distance, but i know that not everybody, for ex. you and majki firstable want good fun and want to meet new people who too have mazda:) , i`m sorry for this people who are unkind for you, and thanks for that you are not like them :tlesk: can you give me a link for this site where this person write something to you??

I think it was on mazdaspeed.pl chat (zywa diskuzyja :o))
Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino
Obrázok užívateľa
majki
Administrator VIP 2009
Administrator VIP 2009

Ďalší

Späť na International forum.

Kto je on-line

Užívatelia prezerajúci fórum: Žiadny registrovaný užívateľ nie je prítomný a 1 hosť